2 min. read
Multiple Selection of Segments
We recently improved the translation interface to allow several segments to be selected at once. This multiple selection is done using the keyboard and mouse just like in your usual file explorer.
We have used the conventional shortcuts of your Operating System:
- Ctrl(1) + click to select the segments one by one.
- ⇧ Shift + click to select groups of segments.
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to navigate between segments:
- Ctrl(1) + ↑ or ↓ to navigate between segments.
- ⇧ Shift + ↑ or ↓ to extend or reduce the group of segments selected.
To select all the segments currently filtered, you can click on the checkbox beside the filters or simply use Ctrl(1) + A. To deselect the active selection, simply click outside of the interface.
For the time being, it is only possible to add or remove tags in bulk, but we are working on other functionalities like scoped statistics on the selected segments, or exporting translations into the most common formats.
(1) Please note that Ctrl is replaced by ⌘ Cmd on MacOS.